Wednesday, October 29, 2008

sorry guys

Sorry I have been a little behind guys. Monday was my birthday....can you guess my age? It's not hard since I think my birth year is posted somewhere....lol

anyways, last tuesday when I got home, my husband was here...which is strange since he normally doesnt get home til around 6 after work and the gym...so i wondered.

He told me we weren't what we were originally supposed to do that weekend because we were leaving for the Smokies (tennessee side) the following morning!!! So that was a very cool surprise!

So we packed and left and I obviously didnt have much time to blog about it beforehand, but I do have lots and lots of photos to post later today or tomorrow. I am finishing a shoot from last week as well...so those will be up around the same time :)

Can't wait for you to see them all

and thanks to those who left me birthday wishes on myspace/facebook etc...

No comments: