Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The New Baby

No I am not talking about the cuddly, cute, and cooing kind.

I am talking about the clicking, flashing and shutter snapping kind!!!

I came home Monday to find this beauty waiting for me :) :)



Pretty sweet huh?
Shes one of the latest additions to the Canon SLR family and shes great. Now i have the 20D and the 50D, although my 20D will be going bye bye soon and I will be getting either the Canon 5D MarkII or the 1D MarkIII.....but that will be later next year I hope.

She really is great though, lots more features and a little more for me to learn....so I am headed back to do just that. I will be snapping pictures around here this afternoon if the weather allows me.....its been a little blustery out.

WELCOME FALL!!! Thank God it's finally getting here. I grew up in Upstate NY so I miss the cooler seasons! Keyword: Seasons.....so I am STILL trying to get used to being down here (its been 5 years.....oops)


Hope everyone has a great week!!! Smile and Laugh

Amanda

No comments: